Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful Ending

I do not know where the past month has gone. This month has been one of laughing, smiling, crying growing, and learning. I have finally begun to be in a "good" place in my life. I have changed so much, but in such amazing ways. God is teaching me so much, now I am not saying my life is perfect (remember I hate that word).  I am struggling with some new things, but I know I am being pushed in order to test my faith. I am blessed with amazing friends here, who are constantly by my side and encouraging me. Even though I am struggling I still believe I am in a really good place in my life. I cannot believe I have only known my friends for a few months, I feel like they know more about me than I know myself. It's hard to think about leaving in just a few weeks. 


They kinda complete me


It is that crazy time of the year where finals are right around the corner and you have projects and papers due like no other. Before I know it I will be packing up and heading back to good old Detroit. I have begun so many healthy habits physically,spiritually and emotionally while being here at IWU. I am praying that God will give me the strength to continue these habits. I am not sure what it is going to be like going back home. There are things that I know are going to be difficult to deal with when I am home but I going to learn and take in every moment I have with my family. 


Things are coming to an end. Next year is going to be different, but in a good way (I got a job in Admissions yay!) So I am taking in every moment I have right now. 


I always seem to find a song that explains my life in a way, and that song right now is Beautiful Ending by Barlow Girl. There have been plenty of times this semester I have chosen my way over God's ways. I realize that and I'm learning from them. As the year comes to an end I want a beautiful ending, and I think I am going to have it for once in my life because I have God by my side and I am choosing to have him on my side. 




"Love lost cause they all forgot who You were 
And it scares me to think that 
I would choose my life over You 

Oh my selfish heart divides me from You, it tears us apart 
So tell me 
What is our ending? 
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful?



And the pride of my heart makes me forget
It's not me but you
Who makes the heart beat
I'm lost without you
And your dying for me



Tell me
What is our ending
Will it be beautiful, so beautiful
Will my life
Find me by your side
Your love is beautiful, so beautiful



Sending Love,
Liv  

No comments:

Post a Comment