Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Trey Shigley

SO I made a promise to someone, and I ALWAYS keep my promises... even if i am a few weeks late.
This is my blog post dedicated to the one and only Trey Shigley. I have written this like 3 times before and now it will finally work. So here it goes. Man this blog post makes me sound super creepy. I think he knows my creeper skills.


I have this friend named Trey. But his real name is Edward. I'm not sure why we call him Trey? I told him he couldn't tell me because then I know I'd have to write the whole story out on here.
But any who Trey is my newest follower on my blog(he actually reads this blog)! Basically now we are BFFS and we the greatest secret handshake. We are legit. Trey plays on the IWU baseball team (Go #4!) so he's ALWAYS busy. But I guess he has legit excuses. He's studying youth ministry and minoring in physics so I guess he plans to do something bad to the kids?? He has SO many siblings. But he's proud because Katie and I have memorized them so when they come this weekend we will know their names. Wow I just wrote a bio for him. I think everyone should say hi to Trey whenever they see him. He's super nice to everyone I promise. 

Anywho Katie and I enjoy skyping and making videos for the boys when we are bored.  (:
(He's the one on the far left) 

I hope this blog post was worth the wait Mr. Shigley. 

1 comment: