Sunday, December 4, 2011

One more week.

There's only one more week until finals. I should be more stressed than I currently am.
I've come to realize that it's hard to make time to blog.
I've been keeping myself busy with chillin at the president's house, going to dances, watching movies, dying the hurr to decking the halls (aka decorating our dorm's hallways)

Here's a picture to show off 3 things:

1. Jessica Menke. She's an AMAZING girl. I couldn't imagine this whole college thing without her
2. This is when we were decking the halls, we had some pretty legit shirts on
3. My hair! It actually looks pretty light here. But it's permeant now! There's no turning back

It still doesn't feel like Christmas. I'm trying really hard to get in the spirit. Today at church made me super happy. All the kiddos performed their version of what happened when Jesus was born. SO CUTE. 

There's only 25? I think days until I leave for Mali! I'm super excited to blog from there, I know there will be many stories to share.. I think I'm gonna have to blog from my iPad though, not my favorite thing in the world. 

I am trying this new thing where I DON'T go to bed at 4 am. I'll let you know how it works out.

Here is my verse of the day (:
"The LORD is my strength and my song." Exodus 15:2

No comments:

Post a Comment