I survived! This week has been insane, I am VERY proud of myself for making it through. I had 6 papers, a 8 minute speech, and a portfolio due along with 6 different meetings in the matter of 5 days. Oh and you can add that I have had this nasty cough for almost 2 weeks. Now the only thing keeping me from home is 4 finals. 1 on monday and tuesday and then 2 on wednesday. Let me say I am SO ready to be home.
It hasn't been the easiest week for me, with my car being in the shop, my phone being lost, trying to getting excused from my first week of classes next semester and a lack of sleep. Plus the fact I got the news that my Radio Broadcasting class is cancelled next semester. Now I am trying to figure out what I am gonna need to take next semester before I leave on Wednesday. It was really disappointing because they only needed ONE more person in order to save the class. Ask anyone it was the ONLY thing I would talk about.
However, I've learned a lot about disappointment this week. Disappointment is always going to happen. I have to keep reminding myself that God is in control of my life. Lately, I have come to just expect things to go my way which has been very risky on my part. I was/am disappointed about my radio class being cancelled however I believe that God has a reason for doing this, even though I currently am unsure of what that reason is.
No matter how difficult life has been this week, I have been reminded that life really is a precious gift. I constantly find myself thanking God for everyday he has given to me. I found this quote from Mother Teresa today. With all that has been going on this week it was exactly what I needed to see. so I thought I would share it (:
“Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”
No comments:
Post a Comment