Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back at IWU

The past four days have been crazy busy, but in a good way of course. Catching up with the long lost friends Alice, Kim and of  course Nicole Cecil on Saturday, I couldn't imagine a better way to have spent my Saturday.  Then spending Sunday morning at Ward and having P.F. Changs for dinner (: I really couldn't have asked for a better thanksgiving break.  However, it was a tease for what is to come for Christmas break.

There are only 15 more days till I get to come back home! There are so many different projects and tests coming up in the next two weeks, its overwhelming just thinking about all I need to do.

I stayed up till 5 am this morning after finishing my research paper for my English class. Bad idea.. I have a little problem with procrastination. Other than numerous naps today the most exciting part of today was that it snowed! & when I say it snowed, I mean it really snowed, we definitely got a few inches piled up outside.  I am now currently sitting in my end lounge with a few of my favorite unit girls, drinking my tea (thanks to Allie) in my pink footie pajamas.

Coming back to IWU was the best feeling in the entire world. Surrounded by so many girls who love and care for each other is amazing.  You would have thought by the reactions we had when we saw each other, that we were separated for months.  Life is back to normal now. I am excited tomorrow I am having lunch with mentor one last time before she heads of to Africa, we light the Christmas tree with our brother dorm and the lodges, and of course my Glee Nights with Leah.    

I told friends I would make a little shout out in my blog about haircuts and thanksgiving break.  I just think it's great coming back and seeing the new haircut that everyone got. So everyone who got a haircut during break... you look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment