Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Nights

Being back home and having nights like tonight, make me feel like I never left.
I woke up at noon (no black friday shopping for me), hung out with my sisters for a bit, then hung out with my best friends from church. I went to Justin's house for a before party for a few hours and we did our normal thing and grabbed taco bell for dinner. We then headed over to the Clunis' house. It was surreal being with all of my best friends all in one spot and our friendships are right where we left them. I can see how everyone has begun to change/mature and how God is working in and through their lives. Honestly, I felt that the time went by too quickly, even though I was with them for a good 8 hours.

I know it's only Friday but I am already beginning to dread Sunday. I'm hoping that Sunday won't be like my past Sunday experiences. It has been hard for me to leave and head back to Indy. But I know that God wants me at IWU, even though there are many days I question it. I have had to put a lot of trust in God the past few months.

Today people commented that people were reading this blog. It actually surprised me that people are reading it. But it's a good surprise. I hope this is worth reading!

I'm gonna attempt to start some homework but as I drove home tonight and reflected on the day's happening this song came on the radio and I just wanted to share (:

No comments:

Post a Comment