Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I really do have a lot to be thankful for this year. It's weird to think about how much my life has changed since January. There have been so many different milestones  Graduating high school, moving to Indiana, attending IWU.
As I was sitting at home reflecting on all of these changes, I remember how God has been here for me every single step of the way. I am so incredibly blessed, I can't wait to see where the next 3 and half years go from here.

Some Things I am Thankful For:

My Relationship with God He is the only thing that matters.
My Family and ALL they do for me. I couldn't imagine a better family they really are my rock.
My Friends. The one's in the past and the one's in the future.
IWU. I have grown in extreme ways and this is only the beginning
Mali 2011/2012 It hasn't happened yet but I am thankful that I am able to go.
Ward. It will always be my home church, It has provided me with SO many different friendships and opportunities. I miss it dearly.
Good Health!
&Sweaters. Yes, I am obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment