You know you're in trouble when the days start running together. I honestly cannot believe it is Thursday I feel like I was home 47849 weeks ago not 4 days ago.
This week in school has been pretty easy not too much homework. I'm enjoying this a lot.
However I have been very productive.
I am trying to keep my options open. Applying for every opportunity available to me right now. I'm still not sure where I am going to end up doing with everything. As stressful and hard as these past few weeks have been, I have to remember how blessed I am. I am living an extremely beautiful and crazy life. God never promised it would be easy. But it would be worth it.
I need to slow down in life and focus on the ping pong balls not the pebbles and sand. (AMAZING devotional from my Psych teacher today!)
Continue to pray for my health please! I am going to the hospital to get some blood work done tomorrow.
Peace and Blessings to all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment