Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Story

I've heard this song before, it's called My Story by Addison Road however, out of nowhere it came back to me today. It is especially relevant with everything that has been going on in my life the past few weeks. I am SO ready to do whatever God wants me to do. I want to be used to my full potential to grow the kingdom of God. I have come to realize that I have a lot to learn. But I think I am ready, maybe...

This week I start life coaching! I am hoping that this will really help me figure out if what I want to do is the right and best thing for me to be doing. I will for sure be writing about life coaching and what is happening for all of those who are curious.

Here is the chorus to this song, it kind of my thoughts but in song form. I hope you enjoy (:



If this is my story, if this is my song
                                                  Then I want to be a part of something beautiful
If this is my journey, then show me your road
Wherever you lead me in this world I want to go

There’s just too many times I only think of me
Cause I get so consumed with my opportunities
When my last breath brings me to the feet of God
I want to hear him say I lived for his glory. 


No comments:

Post a Comment