I am kinda annoyed. After I saw New Years Eve with Wanda I made a point to myself to make a bucket so I made one... the VERY next day pintrest started to blow up with bucket lists... grr my ideas always get jocked.
But here are some of my favorite things I've put on my list so far. If you have any ideas let me know!
Be in Times Square for New Years Eve
Open a coffee shop
Learn Sign Language
Stand under the Hollywood sign
Own a clownfish
Pay for a stranger’s groceries
Ride in a hot air balloon
Own every color of opi nail polish
Friday after my haircut I took a 5 hour yes 5 hours of just napping on my family room couch. It was great I really needed that.
Then I did some Christmas shopping with my dad, grace and jen haha we always know how to have fun. here's a picture of all of the wrapping paper we spilled all over the aisle. (Did you know that there is justin bieber wrapping paper?? that's all i'd want for christmas!)
Today I woke up and our family went shopping for scrubs for africa. Oh how cute we are. Then we did some other errands which lead to us having Qdoba for dinner! I was in heaven. My sisters wanted to kill me because apparently that's all they eat now?
Then we went to the Wings Game. It was a boring game we will the LA Kings 8-2 we had 2 goals in the first 2 minutes of the game. But all the pictures I got were super cute. I think we had a really good time today as a family. I really have missed them. It's so nice to be back.
Here's one of many pictures we got tonight (:
I haven't had any good thought provoking things to right. I feel like I have SO much to do but so little time. But isn't that how life always is?
I was really hoping to wake up early tomorrow to make my family monkey bread because they have never had it before. All the groceries stores around here close ridiculously early. I guess I'll have to find time to make some before we leave.
I really wish Farmington Public Schools wasn't so dumb with letting their students out of school on December 22nd! Next week it will be just mom and I for most of the week.
I am headed off to bed. All I can end on is with my favorite quote...
peace&blessings. <3


No comments:
Post a Comment