So I write in my diary basically everyday, about everything. Today was no exception. However, today diary was overloaded. She was SO incredibly overloaded that the entry was just long, painful and complicated. You want to know why? I will show you why.
Yes folks, I know it may be difficult to think that this face could cause so much pain, agony and frustration. But DO NOT BE FOOLED. I basically the most awkward moment of my entire life thanks to Trey. Yes, I have written a post about him before, but he has changed. Please pray for my dignity, as well as for my hand as it is currently in excruciating pain from a hand cramp. Also if there is anyone who would like to donate a new pen to me, it would be greatly appreciated. A poor pen died tonight because of this man, friend, thing.
LIVE BY ONE RULE LADIES
DO NOT LOOK AT, TALK TO, OR TOUCH BOYS.

hahahaha this is cracking me up!
ReplyDelete