Thursday, April 19, 2012

God's Love


Being a girl, love is something that is always on my mind. I don't know why but lately God's love has been something especially heavy on my heart. It is something I don't think I will ever fully understand. He loves more than I ever deserve. There is so much I am not saying about God's love. God's love is greater than any love I will ever have here on Earth. 

This post is all over the place but I thought it could be encouraging to someone.

Single, married, or anything in between: YOU are loved beyond measure by a God who is love, and whose love never fails.
you are the beloved object of affection of the Creator of the universe who will never stop passionately pursuing you.
how’s that for a love story?

God is good. All the time. He is love, so He can be nothing but loving. His love is jealous for our attention. His love is unchanging. There is nothing we can do to make God love us less—or more. His love is constant. He sent his son Jesus to die for our sins, that is the greatest love story there is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment